Morton’s, STK, Peter Luger, and Jake’s? All praise-worthy steakhouses but you’ll find the last of the four off of the final stop along the 1 train route uptown. Jake’s Steakhouse, located at 6032 Broadway, has been a fixture in Riverdale for 15 years. What it lacks in exposure on media’s annually recreated New York City listicles, it makes up for with a great view of Van Cortlandt Park, cozy atmosphere, and well-done.. Read More
“Join us for a warm, cozy cannoli class inside Egidio’s, a 104-year old Italian bakery in the Bronx’s Arthur Avenue neighborhood.”
Over the course of this class you will learn:
- How to make authentic ricotta cannoli cream
- How to make cannoli shells from scratch using historic cannoli rollers that have belonged to Egidio’s since it opened.
- How to fry the cannoli shells and then stuff them
Class also includes:
- Warm focaccia bread hot of the oven
- Salame, cheeses and other finger foods to enjoy during class
- A souvenir apron to take home
- A box of your freshly made cannoli to take home
When: Sunday, January 15, 2017
Where: Egidio Pastry Shop at 622 E 187th St
Click here to purchase tickets.