There’s a lot to do this weekend for Super Bowl 51— whether your team made it or not. This Super Bowl Sunday, pick a side, pick a place, and sling unfounded insults at the opposing side’s supporters like they voted for Trump. Re-hydrate yourself with discounted brews, fuel up on classic game day foods like wings and sliders, and repeat. If you want to avoid the football mania, there are some things to do on Super Bowl Saturday also. Check out everything thats going down this weekend in the list below.
Gun Hill Brewery: The 1ST NYC Can Release Event
“Hate having to travel from brewery to brewery or bottle shop to bottle shop to get your favorite NYC can releases? Need to stock up before the Super Bowl? Come hang at Gun Hill on February 4th to try the latest releases from NYC breweries. Meet the brewers and brewery representatives, make your own 4 packs, and hang out for the afternoon.
Stuf’d Food truck will be onsite all afternoon serving up some awesome varieties of French Toast.
We’ll also have an NYC Brewer’s Guild Table that will be selling tickets for Beer Week 2017 Opening Bash!”
Attending Breweries (So Far):
- Greenpoint Beer and Ale
- Keg and Lantern
- Big Alice
- LIC Beer Project
- Single cut
- Gun Hill
When: Saturday, February 4
Where: 3327 Laconia Ave
The Bronx Beer Hall 4 Year Anniversary Jam
Celebrate The Bronx Beer Hall’s 4th anniversary this Saturday with music and guest DJ: Uptown Vinyl Supreme + Ted Smooth, live art by @carlitaz_way, and 320BodArt experience by @evanbishopart and @walkerkatori.
When: Saturday, February 4 from 9 PM – 2 AM
Where: 2344 Arthur Ave
Note: 21+ to attend
Sunday, February 5
$15 ticket includes:
- Your first beer
- Complimentary snacks
- Full half time buffet
- Specials on our tasty pale ales & pitchers
- 170″ HD projection screen playing the game in the brewery and a 65″ HDTV in the Tasting Room with surround sound
When: Sunday, February 5, 2017 from 5:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Where: 856 E 136 St
Click here to purchase tickets.
Port Morris Distillery Super Bowl Potluck Party
Wear your team colors and bring your favorite game day dish to share!
When: Sunday, February 5 at 5 PM
Where: 780 E 133 St
Additional restaurants showing the game and offering food/drink specials:
- Made in Puerto Rico: Happy Hour Beer Buckets + Happy Hour Beer Draft
- La Grata
- Tequila Restaurant & Lounge: $3 Beers, $5 Drinks, $0.50 Wings, $1 Tequila Shots, $5 Hennesy Shots, 1/2 price appetizers
- Casa Restaurant & Lounge: Beer Pong Tournament – 30 Entry includes beer keg + wing platter + 1ST place cash prize; Madden tournament – $30 Entry includes beer keg + wing platter; tournaments start @ 1:30 PM
- Residence Inn Bronx: $5 Draft beer and black oak wine, $7 NFL inspired cocktails, complimentary wings at half time *new
Check back for updates!